- two Harley-Davidson motorcycles
- one Jeep Wrangler
- three adult-sized bicycles
- two unicycles (24-inch and 36-inch wheels)
- two floor-to-ceiling sets of shelves (spanning entire back wall, packed full)
- one hydraulic motorcycle/ATV jack
- one bolt-to-the-floor tire changer/bead breaker
- two air compressors on carts (one a 2-cylinder commercial unit)
- one eye-height tool chest (wheeled, full)
- one vacuum cleaner
- two 35-gallon recycling containers
- lumber (approximately 120 cubic feet)
- one folding workbench (yep, folded)
- one set of two medium-duty automotive service ramps
- three aluminum ladders (16-foot extension; 24-foot extension; 16-foot folding scaffold)
- one 10-ton hydraulic log splitter
- one 65-gallon trash can
- assorted yard tools (shovels, rakes, hoes, brooms, and so on.)
- and more small stuff (too various and numerous to mention)
The garage is packed kinda tight tonight.
There’s a storm coming that could dump a foot of snow – the largest snowfall here in about two years. I’ve got space outside to park the pickup, but I want the Jeep off the street.
It’s positively astounding what you can fit into a tiny space with just a little bit of planning!